There are many products now, and it is difficult for many people to distinguish. So can you distinguish between pearl cotton and sound insulation cotton? Then I will explain to you below, what is the difference between pearl cotton and sound insulation cotton?
1. Pearl cotton: With cutting, punching and pasting as the main methods, we can make various special-shaped product packaging; we can cover the pearl cotton with a film and make a pearl cotton bag, which is suitable for the packaging of electronic products and some plastic products. Use foam bags instead.
2. Sound insulation cotton is only sound insulation to protect the car paint on the surface of the car cover; it has the function of heat insulation, which can reduce the heat transfer from the engine to the cover, and the sound insulation cotton on the cover will not produce white mist on rainy days.
1. EPE: Waterproof, moistureproof, shockproof, soundproof, thermal insulation, good plasticity and toughness, recyclable, environmental protection, strong impact resistance.
2. Sound insulation cotton has good waterproof performance; good insulation effect.
3. Pearl cotton is a packaging material, but the needles use packaging materials corresponding to different products, such as packaging wood products, toys, furniture, etc. Pearl cotton is more suitable because these things are relatively less afraid of touching.
4. Sound insulation cotton has sound insulation and sound absorption functions.
The above is the entire content of what is the difference between pearl cotton and sound insulation cotton . I hope to help everyone. According to the actual situation of personal choice, EPE actually proves that cotton is sound insulation. There is no evidence, but it belongs to glass fiber.